Pronoun

Look at this table!


 Personal Pronoun
 Possessive Adjective
Possessive Pronoun 
 Objective Pronoun
 I
My
Mine 
Me 
 He
His 
His 
Him 
 She
Her 
Hers 
Her 
 It
Its 
Its 
It 
 They
Their 
Theirs 
Them 
 We
Our 
Ours 
Us 
 You
Your 
Yours 
You 


  • Personal Pronoun is usually used in front of the sentence.

e.g. He plays football.

  • Possessive Adjective is followed by object.
e.g. I go to her house.

  • Possessive Pronoun is used without followed by object.

e.g. This is yours?

  • Objective Pronoun is usually used as object in a sentence.

e.g. Tomy saw them yesterday.

  • Reflexive Pronoun is used to refer to the subject .
e.g. I do the homework by myself.
Myself, himself, herself, itself, themselves, ourselves, yourselves. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tata Ibadah dalam Agama Buddha

Resensi Buku: Four A Divergent Collection

Agama Sikh di Indonesia: Mengumpet di Balik Nama Hindu