Hi, 2021!

It is definitely a late "hi" for 2021. Since the beginning of the year, I haven't got any time to sign in into this blog and write a bit about my life. 

To be honest, this year has been miraculous! I got accepted as a copywriter in a telecommunication company under Salim Group. At the same time, I also decided to proceed my postgrad study at the London School of Public Relations, a local university in Indonesia but maintains an international learning environment. Working in the weekdays and attending lecture in the weekend at once are extremely exhausting. But, we all have to finish what we have started, right? 

I have to admit that it feels intricate in the beginning. However, after almost a year passed, I have caught on the pattern and enjoy the roller coaster of my postgrad life—even though I have to say that what happened throughout this year is totally different from what I had planned beforehand. 

Before this outbreak hit the world, I have decided to pursue my master's degree abroad. I even had already prepared myself for an IELTS test. But, I never expected that this pandemic would come and destroy everything. While I was feeling down because of the situation, my job application in my current office got accepted. 

"Wouldn't it still be great if I started the journey of my life from being a professional?" I told myself in the spirit of convincing. Thus, I started working in January 2021, exactly on the first Monday of the year. 

After three months working, the desire of pursuing master's degree was still overwhelming my mind. Luckily, my boss understands me well. He allowed me to take a weekend class! So, I eagerly registered myself to the London School of Public Relations, as the only campus in Jakarta that provides options for full Saturday classes. Moreover, because of the current situation, the classes are fully conducted online. Therefore, it saves a lot of commuting costs. 

In a nutshell, I feel extremely grateful for what I have done in this year. If I still insisted to study abroad, I would never feel the experience of working and attending lectures at the same period. If I still insisted to study abroad, I would never meet my boss, my colleagues, as well as my current postgrad classmates. Beyond those I've mentioned, I feel truly thankful because my family and people around me could pass through this difficult moments bursting with health. 

Hopefully, we all can put an amazing end to 2021 and prepare ourselves to enjoy the journey of 2022! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tata Ibadah dalam Agama Buddha

Resensi Buku: Four A Divergent Collection

Agama Sikh di Indonesia: Mengumpet di Balik Nama Hindu